|Contained Data Types
The LEDA Professional Edition contains the following data types and algorithms:
• Simple Data Types
• Number Types and Linear Algebra
• Basic Data Types
• Priority Queues
• Graphs and Related Data Types
• Basic Data Types for Two-Dimensional Geometry
• Advanced Data Types for Two-Dimensional Geometry
• Basic Data Types for Three-Dimensional Geometry
• Windows/Graphics Data Types
• Module Compression
• Module Cryptography
• Module String Alignment
• Graph and Network Algorithms
• Graph Drawing Algorithms
• Graph Isomorphisms
• Geometric Algorithms
For a complete list, please see the LEDA Manual.
The LEDA Professional Edition is available as Source Code or as Object Code for Linux,
Mac OS X, and MS Windows .NET platforms. See LEDA Platforms for more information.
The LEDA Professional Edition is optional available with or without support. See LEDA Maintenance for more information.
See an overview of available license types at LEDA Professional Edition Licenses. For more details, please read the LEDA Professional Edition End User License Agreement.